Finally weekends~!
Hee just had supper with darling and we chatted about lots of stuffs. *wink* Woke up at 8am yesterday. Haha I would be awake for 21hrs when it's 5am. Hmm my whole week was quite ok la..
I am now attached to a commercial lab.. I'm under QA lab.. I've learned how to calibrate visometer tubes~ Lol bored of it man. Imagine I gona wait half hr for a tube? And I can oni do 2 or 3 at once coz I need to take down the readings. I'm looking forward to learning more stuffs for the following 17 weeks hee. My colleagues are quite ok ah. Sobs I was late on thur and ydae ah. Took cab down ydae and it cost me $17! Wah so sad sia. Aww bad bad~ I din even hear my hp alarm ring in e morning. Feel so bad about it. Late for attachment, Aww~ Gona slp by 12am on weekdays le. 0615 need wake up mah. Everyday working hours is 0830-1800. I've planned my weekends le hee. Be sleeping soundly after this blog entry oh. Then tonite clean my bunny cage. Omgz eeeks it's reli so dirty leh. =( Sunday see how. Tonite need type my weekly logbook too ah.
Ok I'm going to sleep le. Cant last any longer liao haha. Anyway I'm looking forward to kbox or partyworld session with my friends~! Haha I wan to go with different groups of friends! Poly, sec, mos.. Haha go 3 times so fun man! But ah, so broke nw. Zhe me ban? Sob sobs. Waargh~ =(
I am now attached to a commercial lab.. I'm under QA lab.. I've learned how to calibrate visometer tubes~ Lol bored of it man. Imagine I gona wait half hr for a tube? And I can oni do 2 or 3 at once coz I need to take down the readings. I'm looking forward to learning more stuffs for the following 17 weeks hee. My colleagues are quite ok ah. Sobs I was late on thur and ydae ah. Took cab down ydae and it cost me $17! Wah so sad sia. Aww bad bad~ I din even hear my hp alarm ring in e morning. Feel so bad about it. Late for attachment, Aww~ Gona slp by 12am on weekdays le. 0615 need wake up mah. Everyday working hours is 0830-1800. I've planned my weekends le hee. Be sleeping soundly after this blog entry oh. Then tonite clean my bunny cage. Omgz eeeks it's reli so dirty leh. =( Sunday see how. Tonite need type my weekly logbook too ah.
Ok I'm going to sleep le. Cant last any longer liao haha. Anyway I'm looking forward to kbox or partyworld session with my friends~! Haha I wan to go with different groups of friends! Poly, sec, mos.. Haha go 3 times so fun man! But ah, so broke nw. Zhe me ban? Sob sobs. Waargh~ =(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home