Not feeling well lately.. =(
Had diarrhoea this morning.. Told my friends about it and one suggested it may be coz of our working environment. I've not been resting enough and eating well lately. Because of my attachment, I'm almost feeling hungry 24hrs round the clock. Hungry to the extent that I'm exactly starving myself and I hate that feeling. I would always get hot tea and something to munch in the morning when I reach my workplace. Usually I have my lunch at around 1pm. But by 10+am, I am already hungry. So it's the same at 4+pm. I only reach home at around 8pm daily. Meaning I'll have been starving for some time before I get to eat for each meal. I know this is bad for my health. And I really feel terrible to be starving everyday. Tomorrow I gona go get biscuits and stuff them into my bag so that I can munch on it whenever I'm hungry. I dun wan to spoil my health. I've been seeing doctor every few months ever since I had my operation last year. Didnt take good care of my health after the operation too. Added that I've been eating fastfood all day long omgz. And now I keep late nights, only sleep 3-4hrs daily, and starving all day. I've been feeling tired lately. Just had high fever last month. Had flu too. Having stomachache and constipatino often. Aww~~ Nooo... Gona eat fruits to replace those snacks I take whenever I'm hungry. But at work have to eat biscuit lo. Coz I dun dare go basement foodcourt buy fruits leh. Today I went once. Scared kena say by some kpo people ah. =( So most probably I'll be munching some healthy light crackers. And I gona sleep by 1am on weekdays. But I'll be losing out time with my darling then. =(
Tonight I wana pei darling. So we'll be singing midnite kbox! Hee~ Then tomorrow morning eat le breakfast go home sleep! :p Guess I'll sleep till tomorrow nite or maybe sunday then wake up haha. Need to put back the sleep. I heard lost sleep cannot be put back. But I read from a magazine lately dat a research shows that lost sleep can be put back.
Ok I'm feeling so tired now. Only slept for 3hrs last nite. Gona nap till 11pm then meet darling. Takecare all friends.. Pls have enough rest dun be like me! =) *Big Hugs*
Tonight I wana pei darling. So we'll be singing midnite kbox! Hee~ Then tomorrow morning eat le breakfast go home sleep! :p Guess I'll sleep till tomorrow nite or maybe sunday then wake up haha. Need to put back the sleep. I heard lost sleep cannot be put back. But I read from a magazine lately dat a research shows that lost sleep can be put back.
Ok I'm feeling so tired now. Only slept for 3hrs last nite. Gona nap till 11pm then meet darling. Takecare all friends.. Pls have enough rest dun be like me! =) *Big Hugs*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home