Tired but relaxed~ (o.O,)
Hee doing nothing now ah. Didnt go for attachment today coz I had slight rashes. Had it on sat nite after eating fried fish bee hoon. Argh it's the second time man. But I like to eat dat leh~ How? Sobs~ =( The rashes came back on sunday too. And this morning. But only abit la. I scared spread mah then so itchy lo. So nv go attachment hee. Also had stomachache this morning ah. So I went polyclinic see doc lo. Then had breakfast at compass point, walk walk, went home.. Reached home at 11am.. Was slacking around hee. Read magazine lo walk here and there lol. Washed my undergarments oops~ *shy* Hehe. After lunch I was still doing nothing leh haha. The weather is so nice today leh. Sunny day I feel like sleeping! Slept for 3 and a half hrs oni leh last nite. But nvm la pei darling mah hee. Finally at 4pm I drank a cup of hot milk tea, and started on what I'm supposed to do! And obviously is clean my little darlings cages lo~ :p Hee. I took 2hrs to finish everything as usual haha. Bathed, watch tv, had dinner! I just typed my logbook for attachment ah. Feeling so relaxed now nothing to worry le hee. Except money la sianz. =(
Kekez 10.30pm my sis come home then I can go pei darling le hehe. I finish my stuffs le mah it's darling time now :p Oops~ I forgot to change my bedsheet! Sobs I plan to do so de leh. How... Bathe xiang xiang le leh. Wanted go buy my bunny hay juz now de. Haha but now no need liao coz I ordered the bedding too and it will be delivered to my house next week. *grins* Feel like changing my bedsheet now leh haha dirty le leh. But dun wan dirty myself...... Hmm.. Let me think about it bah hee. I can do some crunches before I meet darling too hee. Duno when then I can have determination do it everyday and become mei mei lo. Envy those girls with nice figures. =( I dun have high expectations of myself la dun worry haha. I noe my limits~ Oops~ *frowns* Hmm actually it's not that I got no determination la. It's coz everyday never have enough sleep mah then go work. Nite already lazy to do le hee.
Ok la I see what I can do now bah.. =) Takecare all friends.. See ya! *SmiLez AlwaYs...*
Kekez 10.30pm my sis come home then I can go pei darling le hehe. I finish my stuffs le mah it's darling time now :p Oops~ I forgot to change my bedsheet! Sobs I plan to do so de leh. How... Bathe xiang xiang le leh. Wanted go buy my bunny hay juz now de. Haha but now no need liao coz I ordered the bedding too and it will be delivered to my house next week. *grins* Feel like changing my bedsheet now leh haha dirty le leh. But dun wan dirty myself...... Hmm.. Let me think about it bah hee. I can do some crunches before I meet darling too hee. Duno when then I can have determination do it everyday and become mei mei lo. Envy those girls with nice figures. =( I dun have high expectations of myself la dun worry haha. I noe my limits~ Oops~ *frowns* Hmm actually it's not that I got no determination la. It's coz everyday never have enough sleep mah then go work. Nite already lazy to do le hee.
Ok la I see what I can do now bah.. =) Takecare all friends.. See ya! *SmiLez AlwaYs...*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home