SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Wonderful nite~! ^.<

Hee it's so late le and I'm feeling so tired now. Attachment has been interesting ever since monday. Coz finally I learnt some stuffs mah kekez~ :p But there's alot of samples, so everyday work till very tired. First, I wana say thanks to sl,wen, cin, shan, chick for the care and concern you girls have given me. I'm fine le dun worry ok? ^.^

Hee met up with Darling just now! So wonderful! (shall not say e details here hehe lol our privacy~ :p) Darling finally melted hehe. I thought darling reli dun care about me le blah~ But now I noe. :p It was a sweet sweet nite for us hee. Thou it was only a short while. But nvm tomorrow nite darling is free too hehehe~ (smiles)

Dats all bah I wana slp le, or else tomorrow no energy pei darling hee. :p *SmiLez AlwaYs...* Big Hugs~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home