SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Monday, July 11, 2005

What should I do..

Just came home lo~ Feel abit better le. Ks when you read this, I juz wana say thnx for pei wo.. Haha thou you keep say u duno wat to say la.. But nvm la.. U did accompany me and listen to me tok mah. Xie xie~! *wink* Hmm... Should I follow my heart or my brain? I reli duno.. I still miss him as usual.. But thinking abt us.. The bf I wan and gf he wan.. We simply cannot fit into each other.. And one ting here is age gap.. Thou it didnt reli affect us, (to me la, mayb he feels it did affect us) but it's still there. We have different mindset.. Haiz I dun exactly noe what issit la.. As in I oso duno how to say it.. Alot of times we quarrelled over minute things.. Reli stupid de lor.. Oni a few times it was reli different mindset dat we quarrel bah? I duno wat he's thinkin abt now.. I guess he can reli think by himself bah.. As in not bothered at all dat how am I now.. I wan to noe what is he thinkin abt now.. I cant guess or anything.. Haiz~ Left to think alone by myself. Zhe me ban........ Is he thinkin e same as me now? He chooses to listen to his heart or brain? I cant say I hope for which one.. Coz I duno which one should I choose either.. Haiz ok I go slp le.. Think before I slp bah.. Goodnite all~ *Hugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home