I cannot accept tis.. You told me you wanted a week to think about our probs.. And you were reli getting fine those few days.. You went to play games.. You went out with your ex gf. You always tell me you and her are just friends now and she would look for u when she need help. You nv told me you went to meet her when I met up with you yesterday. Till I asked what you did on monday just now. You said dat day both of u meet up coz long nv see each other le. Just like old friends. Can you imagine, when my bf and I are not stable, he still have the mood to meet up with friend coz she need help, and dat fren is his ex gf whom they were together for 1yr before, and yet he replies his gf in a very unhappy manner when she smsed him on e same day? I dun even have e mood to do anything. To go pet shops like I usually do. No I dun even have e mood for dat. I wanted to go sing with friends coz I wanted to sing those sad songs. Those were my mood at dat point of time. Do you noe, I oni put 5 songs in my mp3 player and all 5 are sad love songs. I only have e mood to listen to dat, sing dat. It's not that I dun believe both of you are just friends. Nah nvm you never would understand this feeling of mine. Coz I nv did this to you before. I'm really withdrawn now. From you. The sadness in me. I no longer could get close to you like before. I couldnt make myself smile to you. I couldnt make myself hug u so nicely. My heart has withdrawn. I have put up a barrier. I dun wan you to touch it. You have hurt it so much dat it no longer yearns for u to soothe it. But who will soothe my heart? I feel like crying now...... I feel so insecure... I need someone to give me some care from the bottom of his heart... I feel so terrible... Argh...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home