SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Saturday, July 16, 2005

No~~~~~~~

Hehe I went for midnite kbox last nite oh. The nite before I oni slpt for 4hrs. Haha when I was eating breakfast juz now I reli feel like slping! :p After breakfast not so sleepy le la. Slept on train as usual hee. I reached home at around 0830. Haha did face mask, nose mask lol.. Then when bathing I use my strawberry body scrub.. I reli smell like strawberry now leh! Hee~ So sad Darling isnt with me now hehe he would sure love this strawberry dear kekez.

I was feeling stressed lately ah and argh there's so many small pimples on my face lor. Hate it! *sobs* Duno whether issit the effect of e medicine I'm taking for my rash. I guess both affects bah. I wana clear those horrible pimples sobs. My tea tree oil is running out liao sobs! If it doesnt help then I only can leave it and wait for those small pimples to leave me lo =(

My hair is wet now I cant slp. Feeling tired. I read from magazine dat Fatigue = fat Coz when our sleep declines, our body produces a chemical dat induces appetite. So thou now I'm hungry, I'm not eating. Gona wait for my hair to be dry and go slp! Hmm.. Hate a part of my body. So not nice and fats there. And I'm always lazy to do exercises. Sobss~

I have a honeycomb chocolate bar in my bag leh. Darling buy de. Should I eat it while waiting for my hair to dry hee? *thinking..*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home