Ur probs, not mine!
Gona wash up and slp after this entry.. Watched 'The Island' with darling just now. It was great~! Interesting story plot.. There is barely few movies that I reli enjoyed watching. Hmm~ I'm thinking of working part-time waitress.. I wish to have extra cash to get surprises for darling, go out with frenz, pamper my little darlings, and myself.. And zzz sis and mum keep asking me when get pay! Told them about to le how would I noe. I already asked my supervisor she say duno. Last month was around month end. So same la for this month. Wats the point of keep askin? Argh~ Was pissed off when I realised something just now.. It was dumb of me to have not realised it earlier.. I've got nothing to say about this person anymore.. Argh.. If I treat a person as my fren and this is wat I get, then dun blame me for leaving u alone and fend for urself. Hao ren bu hao zuo.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home