It was a nice one..
Hehe I went for dinner with 2 of my attachment friends at ThaiExpress just now. A guy and a girl. The guy's friend joined us too. I hardly have chance to know more friends lo. Coz usually I'll be hanging out with my own group of girl friends haha. But I do like to have lots of friends. So the outing just now was quite fun la haha. I hope I'll be having such outings more often hee. I love to make friends omgz haha. And I found out something also la lol. Anyway someone said I'm not pretty and figure not good compared to another person~! Aww~ Kinda sad and hurting bah. But I'm used to it man. Sobs~ Despite such remarks, I'll still be doing abs exercise and I'll be starting my weekly swim on this sunday! The pimples on my face is getting better. But still like red spots like that leh. Thou the pimples already dry up le. It better be mei mei sobs. Hehe I'm looking forward to the karaoke session on monday with my colleagues~! Hee~ Thou alot people going so wun have e chance to sing much, but it's also fun to have lots of people to join in the fun mah. :p
Hmm I'm very tired le.. Gona wash up and sleep.. Haven been having enough sleep for this week. =( Goodnite my dear friends~! *Big hugs*
Hmm I'm very tired le.. Gona wash up and sleep.. Haven been having enough sleep for this week. =( Goodnite my dear friends~! *Big hugs*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home