My first cocktail haha~! ^.<
I saw fireworks today! It was beautiful! Hee.. I went partyworld with Bella, xy, Henry, dajie, CT and his fren. Today is really an enjoyable day hee.. I was supposed to meet bf for dinner. But there was some unhappiness last nite. I smsed and called him just now but he didnt reply or called back at all. So well nvm, I went for dinner and stick with my friends then. I already give in by calling and smsing. We went to Swensens for dinner! Yummy~ Kekez.. Heng is CT fren paid for the meal haha. I'm not that rich to eat at Swensens sia. So sad~ Haha.. After dinner we rushed down to Esplanade to watch fireworks! Omgz Citylink was so packed! Scary man.. Luckily we were able to get through and watched the 3 rounds of fireworks hee. The view in front of Esplanade is simply the best! But the building itself is sort of blocking some of the fireworks haha. We sat on a platform later on and woa the view was nice! So I'll remember to go at 7pm next year and 'book' seats! Hee~ I suggested catching a movie then. So after some dicussion, we decided to go to Shaw Tower to watch movie. Coz its less packed there mah. But there was no cab! Sobs~ We couldnt get a cab and it was getting late. 9+pm then.. We were at Clarke Quay mah. So we sat down at Coffee Bean to rest lo. But it was too boring liao. We ended up at a nearby pub haha. And I had my first cocktail! Haha.. Its Frozen Margarita Mango.. CT recommended me de.. Hee it taste just like Mango lo. Abit alcohol oni la. We had a great time there haha. The pub wasnt very big and it isnt very packed. We sat at the outside table. I was laughing so hard at Bella after she got sehz lol. Her actions and words so funny man haha.. I really laughed till my jaws almost dropped sia! Lol~ Xy oso got abit sehz haha.. I was still awake sia.. I oni felt abit blur when I was walking to take NEL home.. As usual I slept on train with my mp3 on.. And argh I missed the station again! Alighted at Punggol and took bus back to sk lo. No choice, last train towards Harbourfront left liao. So fun hee.. 14 Aug I wan go Esplanade watch fireworks again leh kekez.. So tired now gona go slp le.. Hair almost dry hee..
Regarding my BGR, I duno wat he wan la. I have got no more hope liao. Nothing to say.... Wei she me wo hai yao ai ni? I duno y myself.. Crazy me...
Regarding my BGR, I duno wat he wan la. I have got no more hope liao. Nothing to say.... Wei she me wo hai yao ai ni? I duno y myself.. Crazy me...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home