Goodbye Star2..
Hmm it has been some time since I wrote the last entry. I was facing BGR probs then and I delayed alot of my own stuffs coz of dat. Finally it has settled down now and we are back together. And I have cleaned my little darlings cages today. Star2 passed away today~ He is 1 yr 11 months old. It is considered to be old age for hamsters le. So dun worry friends I'm not very sad. He had balancing prob when he was alive. The vet guessed it is brain tumor. I'm glad now he is relieved from the suffering. But still I'll miss him my sweetest boy.. *hugs for u* Maybe I'm getting another boy maybe not. I'm quite busy these days lo. Attachment on weekdays, go out with friends/bf.. And I am going for part-time waitress interview next week oh. So lets see how bah~ =)
Went to watch fireworks at esplanade with darling yesterday. Yup it was beautiful la, but I didnt get to enjoy everything. Coz I lost my pouch at the place! Luckily it was a kind malay guy who picked it up and gave it back to me. Ooh relieved man~ My mp3, ez-link, IC everything in there.. (-_-") I'll be more careful next time and takecare of my own stuffs, not thinking that people beside me will take for me too. I really had a shock when I realised I lost it man..
Hmm time to sleep le.. Mood not very good now lo.. Feeling puzzled. Ah duno how to describe my feelings liao. Hmm I'll slowly learn to be myself like before, smiling always.. I shall not be affected by BGR probs. I will be back to the smiling jere like before.. Goodnite friends.. Remember to sleep tight and takecare always.. *big hugs*
Went to watch fireworks at esplanade with darling yesterday. Yup it was beautiful la, but I didnt get to enjoy everything. Coz I lost my pouch at the place! Luckily it was a kind malay guy who picked it up and gave it back to me. Ooh relieved man~ My mp3, ez-link, IC everything in there.. (-_-") I'll be more careful next time and takecare of my own stuffs, not thinking that people beside me will take for me too. I really had a shock when I realised I lost it man..
Hmm time to sleep le.. Mood not very good now lo.. Feeling puzzled. Ah duno how to describe my feelings liao. Hmm I'll slowly learn to be myself like before, smiling always.. I shall not be affected by BGR probs. I will be back to the smiling jere like before.. Goodnite friends.. Remember to sleep tight and takecare always.. *big hugs*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home