SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Hmm was feeling sad just now due to some probs with friends.. We are fine now.. Still doing our best for each other~ *wink* And now I'm feeling.. Hmm.. Sianz? Bf doesnt have time to pei wo due to work. I used to sms him and pester him whenever we dun meet for days and I miss him. But now, I've learned not to do dat anymore. Morning before he work or during his break, he never even sms me. To show some concern for me. At the end of the day after he knock off then he call.. Ah maybe I'm just too demanding for him. Just not the type of gf he wans. And I dun miss him as much as before now even thou we had not met for 3 days. This means? Duno wat to say... Haiz. Tired of it I tink? Dun even have much appetite these few days. Haven even eat dinner till now. I cant shop for things I like for myself and my pets coz cash very tight. It'll be like that all the way to end of Sept. Waiting for my attachment pay now. I hope that my money dun get held back again. Some of it from my last pay was held back coz I handed in my timesheet late. =( Shall stop here.. Feeling very tired these days.. Will be sleeping at 11.30pm today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home