2 little sweet darlings.. :p
Hehe I bought a pair of little darlings today.. They are so sweet!! :p And now my bank left $30! Haha omgz.. And I'm in heavy debt sia lol. This coming attachment pay I gona pay $160 of my debts. So meaning now till next month end.. I cant go out with my friends! =( Sobs~ I'll be real cash tight man. But keeping hamsters is what I love. So I dun find it a waste to spend so much on them lo. Whatever I spend on my pets I spend it happily. :p But sometimes when I spend money for myself, I feel it's not worth it leh. Haha~ Anyway I am still thinking of names for them kekez. And one thing, I dun like people to crack jokes out of my pets lo. First I dun think its funny lor. Second, the person who does it is so close to me lor. I dun force everyone around me to love hamsters too. And even if they are not cute to u its ok. I won't force u to say they are cute~ But how can you alwayz say wana do tis n dat to them? It's not the first time le lo. I just simply dislike it when someone whom I at least take for fren says dat lor. They are my dear little darlings ok. The feeling would be the same if I said dat of your family members or friends ok. Even if hamsters doesnt mean anything to u, but pls consider other's feelings before u say anything ok.
Alrite I'm going to bed le very tired.. I always love my little darlings more than anything, even myself. So if you really cant give a thought for me, or u really dat not interested in hamsters, then I think I really should giv it a thought when others alwaz say I should have a bf who loves hamsters and bunnies too.
Alrite I'm going to bed le very tired.. I always love my little darlings more than anything, even myself. So if you really cant give a thought for me, or u really dat not interested in hamsters, then I think I really should giv it a thought when others alwaz say I should have a bf who loves hamsters and bunnies too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home