SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Saturday, September 17, 2005

I'm missing him..

Hmm I'm missing him.. He either slping now or on night shift.. =( No one pei wo~~ Msn oso no one tok sianz~ I tink I wana find a job and work soon. Or I'll be real sianz. Listening to songs and keep singing continuosly. Karaoke is my favorite place nowadays haha. It's the best way I can release my emotions bah. My 2 frens jiu hao le. Tian tian mi mi. Me leh?? Bu zhi suo cuo.. I'm letting nature take its course now.. Haiz I really need to get a job soon, get money to pamper myself, make myself busy.. Suppose to clean up my room and go swimming today but never coz need meet friends for dinner last min.. Tomorrow noon gona clean my pets cages then meet friends at nite to celebrate mooncake festival lo.

Haiz I kept thinking.. What issit exactly.. I will learn to tok less.. I know my own bad points. I tend to tok too much and others got no chance to tok when they tok to me. I used to be like dat. I'm trying hard not to now. When I realise my fren wana tok I'll juz let her/him tok first. I'm better than before le. But I wana kick off this bad character of mine completely. And now I wan to learn to tok less. Dun be so irritating bah. Alot of times I tok coz scared the other party be bored. Not dat I really have so much to say. Nvm its ok I'll learn to cultivate a better character... For myself, my friends.. and my HIM...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home