SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Saturday, October 08, 2005

:p

Haha I went to Cynthia's chalet last nite.. Got to know some friends lo haha~ But not interested in any leh haha.. Today came home slpt for 8hrs hehe.. Argh I want to do report BUT I forgot bring the notes home! Sobs.. Hmm just chatted with him on fone *wink* I haven been seeing him or talking to him on fone for some time le.. I dun miss him like before le lo.. But I admit it's a nice feeling talking to him on fone just now lo hehe :p Hao la I gona find something to do now.. Dun rot le haha no time to lose.. Hopefully I'll be able to work at Westin hehe.. 2 more weeks my attachment will be ending le hee~ :p Then 2 weeks hol I'll be working lo.. Clean up my room then clear my rubbish haha.. Buy new bag for school.. =)Looking forward to the last semester.. Then it's working life le.. And I hope to find my prince charming soon.... :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home