Zzzz.........
Argh I'm very fed up now ok after reading someone's blog. Pls lor I bug her bf to go out??? What extend did I bug him to go out? Zzz. He is my friend too ok. NOT JUZ UR BF. And she cant be with him coz of no time or whatever is not my problem what. Then she say dat I'm doing a better job than her and I'm more worried about him than her? Hey I care for him coz he is my friend. If she as his gf cant do it as well then why blame it on me? Zzz. And excuse me who is imitating her now? Argh~! She can go around putting her arms around guys or hugging them dats her problem! I'm not dat free to imitate her ok! From the beginning I already ask her to say out the things she won't like me to do. She say OH WELL SHE WON'T MIND. And now? Wah scolding me on her blog huh. Whatever you like la ok. Stick to him like superglue so I won't have chance to go beside him and tok to him! Zzz....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home