SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

First day at California Fitness Centre! =)

Hehe Monday was my first day at the fitness centre wor.. Joined the Bodycombat class and yup it was fun! :p I really sweat and I felt great~! ^.< But coz I haven been doing workouts for a long long time, I'm aching all over now haha.. I'll be going to the fitness centre on mon, wed, fri and sun ah.. And hopefully I get the job at Banquet lo. Then I'll be working on sat.. My attachment only left 3 weeks ah~ Meaning I only have 3 weeks left to pia my final year project lo haha.. Gosh I gona be so busy man! Tomorrow I'll be getting my personal trainer hehe. I wana ask him plan the workouts for me. So that I won't be stressing my body too much.

Hmm thou I'm so busy and tired.. I enjoyed it la. And I really wish I have money to buy the things I like. Haiz~ And find my prince charming... Hao la I'm so tired now.. Goodnite~~ *big hugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home