Workouts~! ^.<
Hehe I'm so excited now! Looking forward to my first day at California Fitness centre tomorrow! :p I signed up for the 6 weeks trial mah for $20 kekez. I'm all determined to burn those fats! Then can mei mei buy bikini and wear le! Hehe..
Hmm I'm thinking of how to slot time in to take up a part-time job.. No part-time job cannot ah.. And argh I thought of him again.. Aww~~~~~~~~ =( But thinking of what he did... I won't want to think of him le. Haiz..... Time will let me forget about missing him...
Hmm I'm thinking of how to slot time in to take up a part-time job.. No part-time job cannot ah.. And argh I thought of him again.. Aww~~~~~~~~ =( But thinking of what he did... I won't want to think of him le. Haiz..... Time will let me forget about missing him...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home