SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Soo tired..

Hmm this whole week I did not have enough sleep ah.. Never even hear my hp alarm ring yesterday morning and today lo.. Late for 2hrs leh yesterday omgz.. Heng my supervisor very nice.. Today I was still dreaming away lo then duno why in my dream I thought that it's time to wake up haha..

Hehe today is my last day of attachment lo.. And 2weeks holiday I'm going back to my attachment company work part-time! Haha.. The pay is good la.. Just that it's far.. But nevermind I shall make it through this 2weeks.. *wink* As for waitress at PDR Swissotel.. I'm still waiting for my pass.. Think I will only be working there when school reopen lo.. Haha nevermind la weekends I also can pia at my attachment company de.. I'm praying hard for many many samples so that I can earn OT and work on weekends too haha. I'm so naughty hehe~ :p

Yesterday I went kbox with sis ah. Saw him~ Hehe so happy he served us and got me free drinks hehe~ :p I even wore his jacket hee.. Got his smell~ Lol.. Argh I am missing him again~

Argh I'm feeling so tired now~ Still go California just now lo. Hair almost dry le so gona sleep soon. Tomorrow I gona sleep till I regain my energy then wake up haha.. Since no one ask me out too~ *sobs* And ah always when I'm so tired, I would think of him.. I would miss him so much~ If~ If one day I could hug him and go to sleep.. I would be sleeping so soundly then... Ah sometimes I wonder~ Why he says I'm his type but... I just miss him~ That chubby blur face hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home