SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Ah busy week ahead~~ =(

Ah I'm feeling soo tired now.. Went for ABT class and the usual cardio and resistance training lo. Hehe so happy I'm going for job interview on sat.. ^.< I gona rush my report lo for the whole week.. Only going out on sat for interview and thur to meet him~ Hehe coz its impt mah if not dun tink I'll be meeting him lo. Thou I haven seen him for some time le. But I have to get my report and presentation done by next wed lo. And I still have to go for workouts on mon, wed, fri, sun leh. Sun I still gona wake up earlier to clean my bunny and hamster cages leh. Then wed after presentation I'm free le! Hehe~ Eveything will be over soon de hehe. Hope I'll achieve my goal.. Dat is to tone my body... And my prince charming.. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home