Fun~! :p
Hehe yesterday was my last day working part-time at my attachment company.. Happy that finally can leave the place coz the air is not fresh there~ Eeks~ At the same time kinda sad la coz I gona miss my colleagues. Hehe but its ok we gona meet up on Christmas. :p So where did I go last nite? *wink* I met kian sheng for dinner at SK.. Then met up with another fren to go to another fren's house! Haha.. We chatted lo haha his place was quiet.. Nice place~ End up we missed the last bus.. Rushed to Jalan Kayu LRT station and managed to catch the last LRT. But argh the direction is to Compass Point so I walked home from there lo. It was a cooling last nite. I enjoyed walking.. But was sweating when we ran to the LRT station haha. Gosh the place is so dark man. By the time I reach home it was already 1+am haha.. Talked on the fone till 3am! Haha then had a shower, ate pizza and drank milo! *yummy* Omgz I slept at 4.30am haha.. And woke up at around this time today lo lol.. Mum say wana go out today de.. But end up nv~ Sobs.. I wana get my school bag, sandals.. Hmm tomorrow after gym go shopping with sis lo.. =) Or maybe going kbox hehe.. :p
Argh my timetable next semester so sad man.. Oni wed study 4hrs lo.. Gona be so busy and have to work on every sat ah.. Arbo no money to go out play hee.. I wana work hard for my last semester.. Hope my GPA can push to 3 hehe.. :p
Hehe now waiting for mum buy dinner home lo.. Relaxing and singing away in front of the com hee..
Argh my timetable next semester so sad man.. Oni wed study 4hrs lo.. Gona be so busy and have to work on every sat ah.. Arbo no money to go out play hee.. I wana work hard for my last semester.. Hope my GPA can push to 3 hehe.. :p
Hehe now waiting for mum buy dinner home lo.. Relaxing and singing away in front of the com hee..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home