SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Hmm just read someone's blog.. Appreciate it~ I know it was for me~ =) Yup.. Just like how he described it... Dear turned out to duno what was happening.. After I explained to him and tell him what I need from him.. He did not reply me.. Haiz.. Guess he needs some time to understand what I was telling him bah.. And accept it somehow.. Coz it always seems that he is always right.. When I dun make a fuss over things.. Well.. Take a step at a time bah.. Dun wish things to be over just this way... I hope he thinks this way too..

Well... I just wana say.. This company really sucks... No staff benefits.. Only protect their customers (Doctors & patients), and THEMSELVES.. Yeah~ ZZZ. Nevermind a lesson learnt... Never stay in such a company THAT LONG...

As usual today do my weekly stuff.. Now only 3pm ah gosh... Ok bah go tidy up my table then clean bunny cage lo.. Later dinner muz eat out.. Aww.. But poor mh is sick.. If not we can tabao go seletar reservoir eat hehe.. So long nv go there le.. Miss our dearest friend andrew...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home