Dear is back... I'm happy but it's only 2 weeks.. Something happened today and I nearly lost him too.. The whole of today was so tiring... Not much mood bah and feeling tired.. Andrew just left us last nite... Went to his wake just now.. It was all so sudden... I will miss him dearly my friend... Haiz...
After this incident.. It makes me feel.. Life and death is just a step difference? The saying has never been so true.. Cherish the ones around you before u lose them.. It's so scary.. Imagine I'm now here.. I would not noe what happens next.. It makes me so scared... But no matter what.. I will not give up my life like what some fools did.. Suicide and such coz of small matters... Always fight for it.. Life is precious.. And everyone around you.. Whatever happen this moment, good or bad... It's a memory.. A lesson learnt...
Haiz so fast he's just gone like that...
Gona rest for the day and not think about it.. Tomorrow going cruise with dear.. Soon dear will be back to tw :'( So muz treasure the moments together.. Felt really bad about what happened today.. Haiz.. I...........................
Tomorrow I will be a better person............
After this incident.. It makes me feel.. Life and death is just a step difference? The saying has never been so true.. Cherish the ones around you before u lose them.. It's so scary.. Imagine I'm now here.. I would not noe what happens next.. It makes me so scared... But no matter what.. I will not give up my life like what some fools did.. Suicide and such coz of small matters... Always fight for it.. Life is precious.. And everyone around you.. Whatever happen this moment, good or bad... It's a memory.. A lesson learnt...
Haiz so fast he's just gone like that...
Gona rest for the day and not think about it.. Tomorrow going cruise with dear.. Soon dear will be back to tw :'( So muz treasure the moments together.. Felt really bad about what happened today.. Haiz.. I...........................
Tomorrow I will be a better person............

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home