SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

what should i do~~~~~~~~~ >.<

Awww what should I do~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ =(

Sad. Pray hard my pay hit 2k soon haha. Coz I want spend on my face.. Supplement for my knee... (haiz young girl oso got prob haha) Can pamper on my dear anytime.. And lastly I wana do braces~~ Sobs.

And right now, i need someone to recommend me a good facial salon! Not too exp de hor. I'll go broke~ >.<

Aww job hunt hasnt been good. Sianz. Mind has been filled wif sianz-ness. From job hunting. Sis recommend me a shipping company. Duno want go for the interview not. Haiz I think tml juz call back if she willing pay abit more than my present pay then at least go for e interview see how lo. Like e lady said, if she cannt afford to pay me, no point we waste time have e interview mah. Pray hard good jobs oppotunities come my way. Pls~~~

And pray for my dear to be safe n sound n return to my side. t**** military is sooo lousy! >.< Hmmmf.

Awaiting for dear to come back hee. And planning out holiday for nx yr lol. Kiasu~~~ ^.^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home