What Happen To Me
Why? What happened to me? I noe I am an emotional person. But still I would not cry over the slightest thing. Why?? What am I doing??? It's actually such a small issue, not even significant enough to make one think abt it. But I'm unhappy upset just sad. Why did tears roll. Even me myself dun understand. I think I'm addicted. Addicted to him. The feeling of being 'forced' to be separated from him is so terrible. I'm like just cant wait till tml. Its so disapointing. So depriving. Its like taking away a piece of me. Haiz. I dun need anything right now. I just need him. Can I go through tonight? How? Surfing net taking strolls? Time just seems to pass so slowly. Zzz. What am I supposed to do after he leaves for taiwan. I'm not mentally prepared at all. Even thou I got to noe abt it a mth ago. I duno what to do what should I think or expect. Sometimes I would think positive. But the slightest thing that happen after that would just crush everything. Haiz........... At this moment, I just wish someone could knock me out. For a yr.
Friends and sisters, please dun be alarmed after reading this entry. These are just my emotions and thoughts. I need to write them out somewhere. These are the weak side of me. So dun have to come and ask me abt the things I am writing here. That's all I ask for. Anything else is fine with me.
Friends and sisters, please dun be alarmed after reading this entry. These are just my emotions and thoughts. I need to write them out somewhere. These are the weak side of me. So dun have to come and ask me abt the things I am writing here. That's all I ask for. Anything else is fine with me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home