SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

selfish people~

Zzz hate selfish people ok. All that is on their mind is themselves! Sickening irritating! Hmmmf I shall have my ways to let these people taste their own medicine. Like to tell me to accomodate this and that la. Make it sound like I am always so inflexible in front of everyone. In fact I have give in alot as a colleague ok. She is the selfish one here. She has her own stuffs to do so what. If she wants to leave me to handle e counter alone when senior on mc, then fine. I wun die there dun worry. She can jolly well go do her stuffs. I dun need her to help me out at the counter and end up with more mess for me to clear up and listening to her nagging. Ya treat me like jackpot issit? Keep spinning around. Wan play tennis I come late. Dun wan come early then I take early shift. Muz be so happy to get what she want rite. I really cant stay there for long. But year end is coming. 3 more months to bonus. Thou it's not much, but I still need the money. Haiz zzz. Let fate decide then. Whether will I get a job before year end or not.

Darling baby is having surgery next wednesday. Gosh this month I spent about $340 on vet visits. If I earn much more a month I would not bother at all. I am willing to part with the money for my pets. Just that I will have to scrimp and save because of the peanuts I am getting now. I think I would not be that willing to use my savings or to really scrimp and save to go for a holiday. Haha maybe this is the reason why I cant seem to hit the target to go for holiday. But I must save up for my Australia~ :p Some people believe we owe our pets in our past lives. Well, I dun think much into this topic. I just love my pets as much. I duno why. Attached to them bah. Thou I admit sometimes I am really tired from my own stuffs to play with them or clean their cages. But they are always in my heart. How nice to watch them play how innocent they look. How I wish I can have another bunny. Till my financial status is stable I will have one more :p I regretted not bonding with my bunny when she was young. I had some reasons back then and so I did not cuddle her often. Now that she has grow up, she's more familar with me than before le. But still I couldnt get to cuddle her. So sad~ I always wanted to try. But afraid of hurting her. Coz of my small hands I might not give her enough security and support when I carry her from the ground. Haiz~~~

Ok job~~~~~~ I'm sick of looking for one too. But I cant give up coz of this. If I were to give up I would be disappointing so many people. So no! No matter how tiring it is to jobhunt, I will continue...... To hunt for my ideal job~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home