SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Monday, September 04, 2006

Family~

Hmm the other day I was so bored on bus. So my mind started drifting.. There I thought of being parents. And I realised it is actually quite sad to be parents. Children grow up, stick to their bfs, get married and from then on drift further from their parents. When they have their own kids, the process start all over again. Isnt it saddening? Parents love their children so much. Put in so much efforts through the year to nurture them give them the best they can have. But in the end they will still stick to their loved one instead parents when they grow up. I duno why issit this way. But it just happen to be this way. How nice if they love their loved one and parents the same way. Then everyone feel appreciated and loved. I have never thought that far about getting married and having kids since I am still single. And thinking about it now, I dun wish to be the same as everyone. But I cant promise I can be that special one. I am not those who loves kids or hate kids. Kind of in a dilemma now whether will I have kids in the future. Haha well think i'm too free le. Jus some thoughts~ :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home