what can i do
People say I am selfish petty whatever. What I need from them is just so simple. Living under one roof doesnt mean I cannot have my own possessions. My skincare products/clothes/bags/bed and lots more are not considered my own possessions? Its not dat I cannot share. All I need is to be informed. Is that very difficult? I juz feel better to be notified if someone is going to borrow my stuffs or such. Cant I even hold on to this principle of mine? This are my possessions arent they supposed to stand on my principle? I dun like my things to be messy. I am not a housekeeper. I dun command how you should take care of your own things. But at least show some respect when dealing with my stuffs? Dirtying someone's bed? Is that call respect?
I know I have displayed wrong attitude before too. We are all humans we make mistakes so that we learn. I used to think someone is so stubborn and unreasonable. I used to cant stand her. Cant imagine living together. Now, she has changed. Grown to be much more mature. Of coz still display childishness, but seems that now she understands everything about respecting other people's possessions. I know my most bad point is that I will shout at the person if I am irritated by her. To my friends I did before. That was in secondary school. Through the years, I learnt through friends, gor. Now I dun anymore. I know it doesnt feel good at all to be shout at. But yet I still have to do it sometimes. Even living under the same roof. Why? Coz no one listens. All I need is the person to be resonable and listen. Not just blaming others or whatever. People always say have to compromise when living together. How much to compromise?? I dun want any of this at all. I dun feel good shouting at them. I want to be sweet and loving together with them. Sharing things and lots together. Just like with my friends. I might seem hard hearted on the outside. But in my heart, all I want is happiness hanging around with all my family and friends. I can even smile chat care about a stranger on the streets at time. I am not an evil person. But I cant do it on my own. If everyone would think the same way as me.. I have a group of very good friends. Why? We talk things out properly, reason things out. We hang out together naturally purely. Why do I use the word 'pure'? Like my blog title, I wish for everything to be pure. Pure Love. Previous bfs didnt understand what I need. I will not go into detail here due to some personal reasons.
But..... No one is perfect. Maybe I'm just too much of a perfectionist? We have all grown up.. No one kids. Soon we'll have our own family. Not staying together anymore. Less time to joke play shop around. Have to takecare of own family. Looking back, I learn from my past mistakes.. I just want to be a better person to everyone. Just enjoy the happiness with everyone. This is not what I want. I might be strong.. But I may fall one day and give up. I dun wish to see that day come. I want happiness... Those with bf, start to communicate less with family.. Sometimes I feel I am all alone. Sometimes I just wana share something. Yet I get harsh mean sarcastic remarks. That's not what I want! Haiz~ Even someone of age cant communicate properly. I am not saying I am a very good communicator. But I try my best to communicate. Why issit that I change but some people dun? I know I used to be short-tempered. So now I am getting my retribution? If they are my family, I believe they will give me a chance to be a better person. I would do the same thing too. But is she now? Everything I do comes from the bottom of my heart. I dun do something to coax you into another thing. Alot of people says my straightforward character is no good. I know it's not good in some ways. I am still learning to adjust. But I strongly insist it is good in other ways too. I like it too if I am treated truely. The person treat me exactly how she is thinking from the bottom of her heart. Good or bad is not the problem. I always believe that problems can be resolved if both parties is willing to resolve it. I will definitely appreciate, cherish and treasure this person. Haiz...
Hope the future will be better... Hope one day it'll be all happiness around me.. I wish I wish I wish......
I know I have displayed wrong attitude before too. We are all humans we make mistakes so that we learn. I used to think someone is so stubborn and unreasonable. I used to cant stand her. Cant imagine living together. Now, she has changed. Grown to be much more mature. Of coz still display childishness, but seems that now she understands everything about respecting other people's possessions. I know my most bad point is that I will shout at the person if I am irritated by her. To my friends I did before. That was in secondary school. Through the years, I learnt through friends, gor. Now I dun anymore. I know it doesnt feel good at all to be shout at. But yet I still have to do it sometimes. Even living under the same roof. Why? Coz no one listens. All I need is the person to be resonable and listen. Not just blaming others or whatever. People always say have to compromise when living together. How much to compromise?? I dun want any of this at all. I dun feel good shouting at them. I want to be sweet and loving together with them. Sharing things and lots together. Just like with my friends. I might seem hard hearted on the outside. But in my heart, all I want is happiness hanging around with all my family and friends. I can even smile chat care about a stranger on the streets at time. I am not an evil person. But I cant do it on my own. If everyone would think the same way as me.. I have a group of very good friends. Why? We talk things out properly, reason things out. We hang out together naturally purely. Why do I use the word 'pure'? Like my blog title, I wish for everything to be pure. Pure Love. Previous bfs didnt understand what I need. I will not go into detail here due to some personal reasons.
But..... No one is perfect. Maybe I'm just too much of a perfectionist? We have all grown up.. No one kids. Soon we'll have our own family. Not staying together anymore. Less time to joke play shop around. Have to takecare of own family. Looking back, I learn from my past mistakes.. I just want to be a better person to everyone. Just enjoy the happiness with everyone. This is not what I want. I might be strong.. But I may fall one day and give up. I dun wish to see that day come. I want happiness... Those with bf, start to communicate less with family.. Sometimes I feel I am all alone. Sometimes I just wana share something. Yet I get harsh mean sarcastic remarks. That's not what I want! Haiz~ Even someone of age cant communicate properly. I am not saying I am a very good communicator. But I try my best to communicate. Why issit that I change but some people dun? I know I used to be short-tempered. So now I am getting my retribution? If they are my family, I believe they will give me a chance to be a better person. I would do the same thing too. But is she now? Everything I do comes from the bottom of my heart. I dun do something to coax you into another thing. Alot of people says my straightforward character is no good. I know it's not good in some ways. I am still learning to adjust. But I strongly insist it is good in other ways too. I like it too if I am treated truely. The person treat me exactly how she is thinking from the bottom of her heart. Good or bad is not the problem. I always believe that problems can be resolved if both parties is willing to resolve it. I will definitely appreciate, cherish and treasure this person. Haiz...
Hope the future will be better... Hope one day it'll be all happiness around me.. I wish I wish I wish......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home