SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Monday, July 03, 2006

Darling please smile..

Lately, it has been work work and work. How I wish to take a short break go beach resort play! =( Alot had happened at work. Myself, nothing much has changed. I am watching a love drama lately. So touching. In real life? It has been a year. I'm still single. Haha. Some people might laugh it off saying I am being despo. Friends would always cheer me up no matter how childish and silly I may seems to be. =)

I haven seen him for some time le. Somehow, I miss him.. There's alot of people I miss in fact haha. The times Edwin Gor gave me advices, sayang me.. I share things with him.. The times Bro rov cheer me up, play with me like a kid.. The times Feli went shopping, cafe and share things together with me.. The times Me Wendy Shiling Cindy Clarice Weishan went out together.. To e beach.. Bbq.. Chalet.. 85.. The times Adrian make me feel I am being protected.. The times I try to make him smile.. The times Edwin acc me on the phone thru e nite.. The times he felt asleep all coz I was way too playful and didnt let him go to bed earlier on.. The times he was angry with me, the times I was so upset with him.. There's still alot alot and alot of times I miss.. And of coz some that I didnt name out.. One person.. I've lost contact with him.. I duno why.. I wish to noe why.. Very much.. I miss him.. I really do.. He was once someone I confide to alot.. Someone I cry for and smile for.. Perhaps he doesnt noe. I hope to see him again.. Dinner chat movie beach.. Anything..

我依然想念着你...

我还记得那傻傻的笑...

你们是否还记得我吗??

Maybe this is part of growing up.. I dun wish to grow up. If I have powers, I would stop time. The most silly things I've ever done.. Sadly, it doesnt seems to be those I do it for my ex bfs.. It was for both of them.. I still rememeber, I cried by myself silently in my room when he hurt his wrist.. When he was avoiding me.. I cried too.. When I made him angry, I was so afraid of losing him...

When he got hurt.. I was so worried I wanted to buy him disinfectant lotion and bring it to him.. I wanted to see him the very next min.. I feel like hugging him, sayang his wound and hope dat he would feel better...

But they never noe.. Or maybe they hope they wouldnt noe.. Why issit so hard to want to be with the one you love so much... Why people always missed out on those around them.. Those who always shower care and concern to them unconditionally.. Well I guess including myself bah.. I love this song 依然是朋友... But I never wanted to love this song... *big tight hugs

^Hugss^hana:kawaii*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home