SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Haha looking back at my old entries, I realised I was so childish back then. Blogging about every detail in a day haha. Well guess I was too engrossed with bf last time. These days, I only feel like blogging about my thoughts.. I dun reli understand why am I doing this too. For my friends to learn more about me? Or my blog is just a place for my thoughts.. Coz you might not always have someone to listen to you =)

Hmm so recently I'm busy looking for a job again. So sianz. When I was still taking my diploma, I always thought, 'what should I work as in the future?' I couldnt get the answer. And now I have finished my diploma, I really feel very troubled. I myself do not know what job I wana work as! =( Friends tell me I should try out different jobs coz who noes I might like it. I know I cant stand admin jobs. Way too monotonous I feel. I love to have a challenging job. Paramedic has always been on my mind. No matter what others say. They might look down on me. But I dun care. That is my dream job. I want to work in a pharmaceutical environment. So I'm thinking of applying for laboratory technician in pharmaceutical lab. Or be a pharmacist assistant. But not much prospects. I dun wan to do sales nor business. No interest at all. I like to interact with people. I'm thinking of taking up customer service position. But not those call centre or plain handling enquiries one. I want something more interesting. Shall keep a lookout for it.

Hmm.. Alot of friends is asking do I still have feelings for him? Actually I am unsure of it myself.. I guess still a little bit? But he'll always be my friend. I'm like that. Thou we might not be in close contact or what, but once I feel you are my friend, then you are.. I hardly treat these 'friends' as just passerbys. Unless I really cannot click with them.

Argh I have not been jogging for a week. Feel so restless. Not used to it! So next week I'll try to come home after work daily.. Go jogging! :p I will prove to everyone that doing crunches and jogging can slim down and tone up the abdominal area! I know I will succeed. I just need to have the determination and perseverance.. These days have been eating light meals. And ever since last week had diarrhoea and fever, my appetite seems to be smaller. I get full easily. And not feeling hungry and craving for food all the time. Good! =) Anyway, I overeat today! Haha.. Coz meet friends at 85 then jiu duo chi le yi dian.. =(

Ok gona sleep le.. Tomorrow going Sentosa with siying henry and friends.. Hope it gona be fun! Sadly I cant wear bikini there. Coz no figure at all. So wear polo tee and shorts lor. Kena Henry suan. Hmmmf. No choice I dun have courage to wear it now. But dun worry one day I will...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home