SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

why am I so dumb?? Omgz lol..

Haha cant stop laughing at myself lor whenevr I think of it.. Ok so this is what happen..

Last nite I went to bed at 12+.. For no reason, I woke up at 1+, look at the time on my hp,(i saw clearly dat it was 1+am), took my clothes and towel and wanted to go bathe! Lol.. What am I doing sia.. When I walk past the living room, my mum was shocked to see me. I think she was thinking, 'crazy girl just bathed and go sleep le, why sleep halfway wake up bathe??' So she said to me, 'where u going? 1+am midnight la go slp!' Me : huh ya hor.. I forgot.. Lol.. So I had to hang my stuffs behind the door and go back to sleep! My sis and mum were laughing like mad lor.. Even that I hung my stuffs behind the door (so dat morning I can bathe wat), they also find it funny! Pengz! And what time did I woke up this morning? 5+am! Sot! And was so alert! So I went back to sleep. Alarm went off at 7am and argh I was feeling so tired! So I drag and drag.. Only jumped off the bed at 0730. Rushed all the way haha... Anyway, till now I still couldnt figure out why I did that man. I really did saw the time clearly. Why did I take my stuffs to bathe? Haha.. Maybe stress bah. Scared late for work. Coz take cab 3 times le. Haiz. Sobs. =(

Zzz my mum just said dat she shouldnt have stopped me last night. Should have let me bathe and walk out of the house, watch my reaction. And she would be laughing like mad! Wah I won't be solag till the time I step out of the house la! Hmmmfz~ Haha..

Anyway I want to change jobs! So sianz~ Hopes for paramedic again hee. *pray* Feeling kinda tired now coz I went jogging at my neighbourhood just now. But my stamina better le hee. :p

Ok gona sleep le.. Let me have a sweet dream of xiaolun tonite bah hee.. :p *hugss*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home