sleep sleep sleep~ :p
Hehe slept for 3hrs juz now. So tired nowadays lo. Not used to getting up early bah. Feel much refreshed after the nap kekez :p
Hmm my last entry kinda bu shuang hor? Haha. Well muz vent my unhappiness mah lol. So another day has passed~ Mum gona get retrenched this thur! =( Aww so dats it I gona yang myself le. Muz be able to avoid temptations! This 3 months gona be tough. Coz only earning $6/hr. Sad. I pray that a better offer will come by just before my 3months contract ends. Confirm liao is 1.5k, after cpf 1.2k oni lor. I cannot really spend it lor or even save it coz have to clear bank loan first. Wondering~ My birthday this yr, how would it be? My aim is to clear the loan by the end of nov. And I am free! :p But my birthday is late nov leh. Hmm~ Maybe just have a simple one? Haiz.
Actually work is still fine la. But got some yaya nurse I cant stand sia. So irritating. Like to command. But I would prefer to be a clinic asst instead of recep. Learn more things. Hmmmf~ Sobs.
Ok la I shall stop complaining le. The more I complain about it, the more I feel sianz abt it. But at the end of it, every morning I still go to work with a positive attitude. =) Time flies during work lo. I just take it as I need money so I work lor. End of nov~~~~ Pls come soon!
Hee tomorrow is mum's birthday! :p And I'm looking forward to the karaoke with my lecturer and classmates on tue! Hehe...
Aww duno what to do now. Get something to munch on again?? NO! Haven been exercising lor can u imagine. But I try to walk and take the stairs if possible. And must ssparate my lunch into portions before I eat! If not I alwaz overeat. Coz only eat abit for breakfast. So very hungry by lunch time. Around 1pm lunch. But most of the time near to 2pm then eat lor. Coz colleague came earlier so she eat first. Then if she is busy and eat late, then I cham lor. Sobs.
Ok bah I shall go find something to do.. Arbo sleep again! Haha.. *hugss*
I wonder how you are.... Missing you~~~ *sobs*
Hmm my last entry kinda bu shuang hor? Haha. Well muz vent my unhappiness mah lol. So another day has passed~ Mum gona get retrenched this thur! =( Aww so dats it I gona yang myself le. Muz be able to avoid temptations! This 3 months gona be tough. Coz only earning $6/hr. Sad. I pray that a better offer will come by just before my 3months contract ends. Confirm liao is 1.5k, after cpf 1.2k oni lor. I cannot really spend it lor or even save it coz have to clear bank loan first. Wondering~ My birthday this yr, how would it be? My aim is to clear the loan by the end of nov. And I am free! :p But my birthday is late nov leh. Hmm~ Maybe just have a simple one? Haiz.
Actually work is still fine la. But got some yaya nurse I cant stand sia. So irritating. Like to command. But I would prefer to be a clinic asst instead of recep. Learn more things. Hmmmf~ Sobs.
Ok la I shall stop complaining le. The more I complain about it, the more I feel sianz abt it. But at the end of it, every morning I still go to work with a positive attitude. =) Time flies during work lo. I just take it as I need money so I work lor. End of nov~~~~ Pls come soon!
Hee tomorrow is mum's birthday! :p And I'm looking forward to the karaoke with my lecturer and classmates on tue! Hehe...
Aww duno what to do now. Get something to munch on again?? NO! Haven been exercising lor can u imagine. But I try to walk and take the stairs if possible. And must ssparate my lunch into portions before I eat! If not I alwaz overeat. Coz only eat abit for breakfast. So very hungry by lunch time. Around 1pm lunch. But most of the time near to 2pm then eat lor. Coz colleague came earlier so she eat first. Then if she is busy and eat late, then I cham lor. Sobs.
Ok bah I shall go find something to do.. Arbo sleep again! Haha.. *hugss*
I wonder how you are.... Missing you~~~ *sobs*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home