2nd day of work~
*yawns* Not enough sleep lately. Today is my 2nd day of work. Yesterday first day was fine. Today 2nd day also la, except dat the nurse manager dat everyone call Mummy, abit what. This morning say me. Argh bie shuo le. Overall she's quite a nice person la. Everyone there is friendly to work with. The position is actually Clinic receptionist lo. When I applied for the job they make it sound so nice sia, Patient Service Associate. But not bad la, still learn some stuffs. Have experience in a clinic mah. Plus it's a specialist surgery clinic. So I decided to stay for a yr to gain experience and exposure lo. I sound abit reluctant hor. Coz all of you should know I would prefer challenging jobs or those that I will be very active one, compared to admin jobs.
About the attire, I was informed I gona have a suit after 3months confirmation! *happy* =) I will be given 2 jackets, 2 skirts, 1 pants, and I will wear my own pink top inside. So I went to grab 3 pink spaghetti tops at Giordano at $36! Hehe. :p That saves me the cost of buying so many sets of office wear! Hee. Tomorrow is my colleague's last day. So she gave me one jacket today first hee. My jacket, skirts and pants will be customed made according to my measurements. Hehe. My colleagues's jacket looks a little too big on me coz she's taller. I like the suit la look like lawyer lol. Thrilled to get my own soon hee. I am thinking of getting a pump shoe tml, and leave my heels at the clinic. Wearing heels for so many hours almost everyday is killing my feet. Blisters~~~ =(
Hmm working in town abit sianz thou. Everyday knock off go home? Sianz lor. But friends dun wana come town. Sianz and food expensive lo. Nvm lo travel to other places. But make it train convenient for me to go home la coz I am holding train concession till my card expire mah hee.
Anyway I thinking of putting on braces. Tml check the price at the clinic hee. And I wanted to do excision of scar for the chicken pox scar. Turn out the nurses and doc told me its not a normal scar. Its a Keloid. The way the scar heal makes it this big. Some people are prone to it. No idea how it came about. And it's hard to remove. When u try to remove it it grows bigger. But can give injections to it every now and then. I dun wan leh eek take so many injections no good la. Sobs. Why I got such stuffs zzz. So I decided not to remove it lor. After I had chicken pox, my skin became kinda allergy to some stuffs. Like body lotions, seafood may cause itching. I wana ask the doc can give injections to purge the toxins not to make it back to normal. My skin before I had chicken pox is perfectly fine. =( I wan my perfect skin back sobs.
Hmm ok what more.. I am blur le haha.. Coz tired mah.. Hmm think dats all bah.. Gona check out some stuffs too.. Anyone used Face Shop, Skin Food, Missha product before? Can give me some reviews? Thanks!
I miss you hope you are fine and keeping that blur smile always always~ Jiu shi ni~~~ *hugss*
About the attire, I was informed I gona have a suit after 3months confirmation! *happy* =) I will be given 2 jackets, 2 skirts, 1 pants, and I will wear my own pink top inside. So I went to grab 3 pink spaghetti tops at Giordano at $36! Hehe. :p That saves me the cost of buying so many sets of office wear! Hee. Tomorrow is my colleague's last day. So she gave me one jacket today first hee. My jacket, skirts and pants will be customed made according to my measurements. Hehe. My colleagues's jacket looks a little too big on me coz she's taller. I like the suit la look like lawyer lol. Thrilled to get my own soon hee. I am thinking of getting a pump shoe tml, and leave my heels at the clinic. Wearing heels for so many hours almost everyday is killing my feet. Blisters~~~ =(
Hmm working in town abit sianz thou. Everyday knock off go home? Sianz lor. But friends dun wana come town. Sianz and food expensive lo. Nvm lo travel to other places. But make it train convenient for me to go home la coz I am holding train concession till my card expire mah hee.
Anyway I thinking of putting on braces. Tml check the price at the clinic hee. And I wanted to do excision of scar for the chicken pox scar. Turn out the nurses and doc told me its not a normal scar. Its a Keloid. The way the scar heal makes it this big. Some people are prone to it. No idea how it came about. And it's hard to remove. When u try to remove it it grows bigger. But can give injections to it every now and then. I dun wan leh eek take so many injections no good la. Sobs. Why I got such stuffs zzz. So I decided not to remove it lor. After I had chicken pox, my skin became kinda allergy to some stuffs. Like body lotions, seafood may cause itching. I wana ask the doc can give injections to purge the toxins not to make it back to normal. My skin before I had chicken pox is perfectly fine. =( I wan my perfect skin back sobs.
Hmm ok what more.. I am blur le haha.. Coz tired mah.. Hmm think dats all bah.. Gona check out some stuffs too.. Anyone used Face Shop, Skin Food, Missha product before? Can give me some reviews? Thanks!
I miss you hope you are fine and keeping that blur smile always always~ Jiu shi ni~~~ *hugss*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home