Omgz~!
Hehe I've been trying hard to find a job and its coming finally! Kekez. :p And while I was trying hard to find a job, I spent alot too! Lol~ (excuse? Nonononon of coz not~ lol) Bought a pair of jeans, denim skirt with embroided flowers (so cute hee), a pair of heels, 3 tops! So much rite? Gosh and I went Kbox e other day again! Nnonononon. Hahaz. Din get to see him. But nvm lo~~ Hmm haiz~~~ Duno I haiz for what la haha.
Gosh I'm so tired! Not enough sleep~~~~~ Tomorrow morning going kkh with mum for sis appt lo. Then come home clean my pets cages. I haven go swimming la....... How can how can how can!!!!! I try to make it tomorrow evening!!!! Hmmmf. *bish myself*
Hehe thinking of getting a pair of roller blades. Should I? Having sale leh $39 only kekez. But lazy to bring it to ecp everytime I go. Its worth it la. Just that troublesome to carry it around.
Hmm ok I shall upload some pics bah hee.. Looking forward to tue interview~ What should I wear.. I've got no formal clothes omgz haha.. The only long sleeves shirt and skirt I wore for presentation, my dajie took it to wear liao! Anyway not very appropraite to wear dat formal to the interview la haha..
Gosh I'm so tired! Not enough sleep~~~~~ Tomorrow morning going kkh with mum for sis appt lo. Then come home clean my pets cages. I haven go swimming la....... How can how can how can!!!!! I try to make it tomorrow evening!!!! Hmmmf. *bish myself*
Hehe thinking of getting a pair of roller blades. Should I? Having sale leh $39 only kekez. But lazy to bring it to ecp everytime I go. Its worth it la. Just that troublesome to carry it around.
Hmm ok I shall upload some pics bah hee.. Looking forward to tue interview~ What should I wear.. I've got no formal clothes omgz haha.. The only long sleeves shirt and skirt I wore for presentation, my dajie took it to wear liao! Anyway not very appropraite to wear dat formal to the interview la haha..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home