Kekez..
Happy with the interview today hee.. Hope by next week can confirm the job le hee.. I hope it would be in hospital. Can learn more things mah hee :p Results releasing on the week after next week lo. *pray~~~*
Aww I have put on so much weight lo! My face fat so much and arms! Whenever I put on weight, it will show on my face and tummy first lo. This time round is face and arms duno why. =( Swimming~~~~~~~~~ Ok busy this weekends. Gona enjoy too hehe. So tired now sleeping soon..... *hugs*
Aww I have put on so much weight lo! My face fat so much and arms! Whenever I put on weight, it will show on my face and tummy first lo. This time round is face and arms duno why. =( Swimming~~~~~~~~~ Ok busy this weekends. Gona enjoy too hehe. So tired now sleeping soon..... *hugs*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home