Jobhunt~~~
*phew* It has been a busy week for me. Busy hunting jobs! Almost everyday I go town for job interviews lor~ Omgz. Train fare so exp! Sobs. =( So I've got 2 jobs in hand now. One is Shipping Asst 1.4k, the other one spa centre cust svc 1.2k. Both got 100 increment after 3months confirmation.
Shipping Asst I got not much interest and dun intend to continue in this field bah. As in my career. Coz after going to A FEW interviews (alot actually~ -_-"), I realised that without experience in a certain industry, I cant get a good pay. So I am planning to get a job that I think I will advance in in the future. As for the spa centre job, I was told I will be paid only 1.2k for starting pay, and 100 increment after confirmation. Reason given is that she thinks that I dun have enough exp in cust svc line. Thou I have exp in part-time cust svc jobs. But she said at least 1 yr full-time exp is needed to get pay like $1600. =( Pay increment will be given accordingly depending on how fast I learn. AND, I was told I have to darken my hair colour lor and trim my brows~ Wah lao~ Haven earn money must spend money liao... =(
Anyway I went for a job interview at a job agency later on then. It was a retail executive post. Job scope is to manage people and admin stuffs. Seriously I got no confident in doing so. Coz I have no teamleading exp mah. Like any cca related in sec sch or nyp. So I also kinda scared. I went for the interview coz the pay good leh $1600~ During the interview I told the guy honestly I no confident. Haha lol. It's like if he really so silly wana give me the job I dun mind la haha. But I really no confidence in doing so la haha.
Tomorrow morning I'm going for a job agency interview too. For the position of clinic asst. Hope the pay will be quite good bah. I wana learn some new things. Anyway I'm still considering for a part time degree lo. Hmm~ *thinking hard*
Oh I saw one good lobang too hee. Paying 1.5k-2k. Management trainee. Think employing quite a number of people. Good leh train us to management level still pay us lol. Pray tomorrow clinic asst give 1.5k or this job give 1.5k I sure take. :p Management trainee thou not much of my interest, but I like to learn new things. Hmm maybe cannot say I'm not independent la. But I would prefer to have someone guide me first and I'll be independent too. To start on my own, like the retail executive, I really dun dare to try haha. I dun really know how to 'command' people lo.
Hmm just went to paramedic webby check it out, and found out that I applied for the job on 1MAR. Those shortlisted will be notified in 2weeks time. So I will wait PATIENTLY. Haha.. I want la pls~~~~~~~~ Let me be paramedic!!!!! The best thing ever tat can happen to me!!!!!!!
I READ through the booklet for PSB life sciences degree just now. (not really actually haha I flip through I guess? lol) Ok la I shall read through it tomorrow haha.. All seems interesting! :p Or should I take up Psychology? Tomorrow JCUS holding a talk regarding their Psychology degree at their campus at Bukit Merah. Anyone interested? Sms me k I want someone pei wo go leh hehe. I'm so lazy to go its so far! If I go, I must REMEMBER to bring along my mp3 for repair! Wanted repair it long ago. But too lazy go to bukit timah. So since tomorrow I'm travelling WEST, I shall REMEMBER to take it along! Haha..
Ok la I go wash up and sleep le. So tired! Tomorrow gona wake up at 8+ leh! Omgz.. Cham ez-link no money liao sobs....... =(
Still, a big hugs for everyone.. And HIM~ *big tight hug~* *Missing him....**
Shipping Asst I got not much interest and dun intend to continue in this field bah. As in my career. Coz after going to A FEW interviews (alot actually~ -_-"), I realised that without experience in a certain industry, I cant get a good pay. So I am planning to get a job that I think I will advance in in the future. As for the spa centre job, I was told I will be paid only 1.2k for starting pay, and 100 increment after confirmation. Reason given is that she thinks that I dun have enough exp in cust svc line. Thou I have exp in part-time cust svc jobs. But she said at least 1 yr full-time exp is needed to get pay like $1600. =( Pay increment will be given accordingly depending on how fast I learn. AND, I was told I have to darken my hair colour lor and trim my brows~ Wah lao~ Haven earn money must spend money liao... =(
Anyway I went for a job interview at a job agency later on then. It was a retail executive post. Job scope is to manage people and admin stuffs. Seriously I got no confident in doing so. Coz I have no teamleading exp mah. Like any cca related in sec sch or nyp. So I also kinda scared. I went for the interview coz the pay good leh $1600~ During the interview I told the guy honestly I no confident. Haha lol. It's like if he really so silly wana give me the job I dun mind la haha. But I really no confidence in doing so la haha.
Tomorrow morning I'm going for a job agency interview too. For the position of clinic asst. Hope the pay will be quite good bah. I wana learn some new things. Anyway I'm still considering for a part time degree lo. Hmm~ *thinking hard*
Oh I saw one good lobang too hee. Paying 1.5k-2k. Management trainee. Think employing quite a number of people. Good leh train us to management level still pay us lol. Pray tomorrow clinic asst give 1.5k or this job give 1.5k I sure take. :p Management trainee thou not much of my interest, but I like to learn new things. Hmm maybe cannot say I'm not independent la. But I would prefer to have someone guide me first and I'll be independent too. To start on my own, like the retail executive, I really dun dare to try haha. I dun really know how to 'command' people lo.
Hmm just went to paramedic webby check it out, and found out that I applied for the job on 1MAR. Those shortlisted will be notified in 2weeks time. So I will wait PATIENTLY. Haha.. I want la pls~~~~~~~~ Let me be paramedic!!!!! The best thing ever tat can happen to me!!!!!!!
I READ through the booklet for PSB life sciences degree just now. (not really actually haha I flip through I guess? lol) Ok la I shall read through it tomorrow haha.. All seems interesting! :p Or should I take up Psychology? Tomorrow JCUS holding a talk regarding their Psychology degree at their campus at Bukit Merah. Anyone interested? Sms me k I want someone pei wo go leh hehe. I'm so lazy to go its so far! If I go, I must REMEMBER to bring along my mp3 for repair! Wanted repair it long ago. But too lazy go to bukit timah. So since tomorrow I'm travelling WEST, I shall REMEMBER to take it along! Haha..
Ok la I go wash up and sleep le. So tired! Tomorrow gona wake up at 8+ leh! Omgz.. Cham ez-link no money liao sobs....... =(
Still, a big hugs for everyone.. And HIM~ *big tight hug~* *Missing him....**

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home