SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Friday, February 17, 2006

=)

Hehe clear my 3rd paper today so paper. Tomorrow nite going eat tian ji porridge wif bro. Sat go ecp. Sun meet wendy they all at town get present. :p Hehe mon then study. Argh wanted watch gor at Impresario final on sun de leh. Then I thought I won't be free coz got exam next week. End up I decided to enjoy my weekends. Hmm nvm sms gor see still can get tix not. Then ask wendy they all watch wif me! Kekez.. :p

Was telling henry on msn that I miss Adrian. =( I can remember everything that happen whenever we meet up. Even what we said. It's so sweet and inside me I'm smiling whenever I think of those memories. But when I think of now haiz it's so sad. Not even friends. At most only can see him smile at me or maybe exchange a few words when I go K. In the past I dun hope for him to like me coz I noe these things cannot be forced. But at least I still have him as a friend. Thou now I dun have the feeling for him anymore, I'm so sad I no longer have him as my friend. That blur, chubby, a little cute Adrian, which I used to pinch his chubby cheeks. That blur smile and cheeky look. Hope one day he would understand.... Haiz. Bie shuo le~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home