Hehe the worst is over! :p Happy that I know how to do today's paper. But argh made a stupid mistake. Now this paper only can get B bah. Then hopefully my overall grades for this module can get a B too. I wana apply for Uni leh. Tomorrow's paper duno how to study leh. Cyn say just read through can le understand the guidelines. Not possible to memorise everything mah. K I'll just read through the notes later. Now take a short break to destress. Have been so stressed over today's paper and now it's over! :p And stressed over some other matters too. Argh I dun wana bother anymore la. I'll keep out of everything. Ya initially it was my fault for saying something. I apologise to all concerned parties le. Then now what issit again why so much trouble. I hate trouble lor. Whatever la who's good or bad I dun wish to bother. From the first place she's not my friend anyway. Simply wan to be good friends with one of them, friends with another one, good sister with her. The rest I'm out of it.
After tomorrow's paper I'm going to get my bunny stuffs then go home shui dao bao! Hee. Friday clean my bunny cage then go out play! Sat go ECP! Sun ah.. Haven think of go where play hehe. Wah so tempted to go K tomorrow leh. But nevermind save it for last paper kekez. Last paper go K with friends till midnite, eat supper, gossip, wait for first train! Fri slp whole day, sat go shopping! :p Hee. Sunday? Duno leh. Then Mon most probably going to work le.
Now tinking what should I work as after exams. I emailed SCDF again yesterday regarding not meeting the minimum height and weight. Their reply was that implementing the minmum height and weight is to prevent paramedics from long term back injury. And I can try applying after I get my results. =) Hopefully I get the job hee. But if I get into Uni can defer 2 years meh? Hmm duno la see how. Henry wana go back SGS work part time leh. Pay is good there and chances of OT is high. But it's so far from my house. Last time attachment went through that tough 4 months le. Again? Argh duno. But I need money leh. Waiting for supervisor reply now lo see how's the situation like. And I asked beeping help me ask about her job position too. Last resort would be kbox. The location is convenient and it's something I wana try. Only bad thing about it is the low pay.
Ok la I'm feeling so hungry. Wana go compass point eat Ya Kun leh kekez. Anyway on 13feb someone by the name of shunxing got flowers delivered to my place. And addressed it to me. I dun even noe anyone by this name. Still trying to find out who he is. If he's reading this blog now he better get to me asap. Dun try to be mysterious la I dun like it. =)
After tomorrow's paper I'm going to get my bunny stuffs then go home shui dao bao! Hee. Friday clean my bunny cage then go out play! Sat go ECP! Sun ah.. Haven think of go where play hehe. Wah so tempted to go K tomorrow leh. But nevermind save it for last paper kekez. Last paper go K with friends till midnite, eat supper, gossip, wait for first train! Fri slp whole day, sat go shopping! :p Hee. Sunday? Duno leh. Then Mon most probably going to work le.
Now tinking what should I work as after exams. I emailed SCDF again yesterday regarding not meeting the minimum height and weight. Their reply was that implementing the minmum height and weight is to prevent paramedics from long term back injury. And I can try applying after I get my results. =) Hopefully I get the job hee. But if I get into Uni can defer 2 years meh? Hmm duno la see how. Henry wana go back SGS work part time leh. Pay is good there and chances of OT is high. But it's so far from my house. Last time attachment went through that tough 4 months le. Again? Argh duno. But I need money leh. Waiting for supervisor reply now lo see how's the situation like. And I asked beeping help me ask about her job position too. Last resort would be kbox. The location is convenient and it's something I wana try. Only bad thing about it is the low pay.
Ok la I'm feeling so hungry. Wana go compass point eat Ya Kun leh kekez. Anyway on 13feb someone by the name of shunxing got flowers delivered to my place. And addressed it to me. I dun even noe anyone by this name. Still trying to find out who he is. If he's reading this blog now he better get to me asap. Dun try to be mysterious la I dun like it. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home