SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Sleep!

Aww I need sleep! Right after I finish this entry I gona wash up and sleep! Hmm 3 days of cny holiday passed so fast..! =( Was super duper tired yesterday coz work at 7am and the nite before didnt have enough sleep. And I was 22mins late! Sobs kinda upset with myself coz it was the first time I'm doing check-in and last time. Today is my last day at work. Maybe mar I'll be going back maybe not. See how bah. I always dread going back there after leaving the place. Coz it's kinda far from my place, pay not very high, and sometimes tok to passengers till wana vomit blood. But each time I leave the company, I'll also feel abit of bu she de. Just like now. Haha contradicting myself right. I enjoy working with some of my colleagues and the times we joke with our passengers, the way we torture them back when they torture us.. Haha... Well memories are meant to be kept and cherished.. No matter its good or bad. =)

Just counted my angbaos. Hmm not bad la this year economy. Haha lol.. Well tink a few more years later I won't be getting angbao le so now muz enjoy getting angbaos lol. Hmm dun intend to spend these money lo. I wana save it hee. It's a happy thing to see my bank with some money. =) Not getting him Vday present I guess. Duno what to get and dun have the drive to go find one. Only noe he like that bracelet. Plus I'm saving money now. And feelings not dat strong as before le. Dats me haha. I'll go with my feelings. =) If I feel like doing something I'll do it. If not I'll not do it. Unless special situations.

Hmm I've been single for 5 months! Haha.. And loaded with? Friends brg prob! =( Well I dun mind listening to them and give advice if they ask me. But often I'll be dragged into the situation too haiz. My sis case hai hao I'm out of the situation. The other 2 cases, is like.. Haiz~ One admits that he likes me. The other one never mention but I feel got abit lor. Haiz see what should I do? Ask me out for chat nevermind. I say wana go running he wan go too. I say wana go swimming he say wan go too. And remind me not to tell his gf. Is like very what leh. As in I have something with him that cannot be revealed like that. I also feel weird going running or swimming with him lor coz I not that shou with him lor. Plus the gf duno abt it. It's so what rite? Gona reject him lor. Haiz abit fan la.

Anyway anyone wana watch Impresario 2006? Ticket is around 10-13. Go http://www.impresario2006.com to check it out k. Pls contact me if u wana watch coz gor will be getting the tix for me hehe. Ok bah I go sleep le keep sneezing away haiz. Still, no matter what, I'll smile always.. :p All my frenz pls do too.. Everything will be fine and sweet~ Just like your smile.. *hugss*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home