SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Some thoughts..

Zzz just reformat my com again lor. Sad sad sad la my cny working shift is changed! Coz lately company not earning much then cut cots zzz 200+ gone haiz. Feb I only working 4 days lor due to exams tests fren bdae cny party. And it's not even confirmed whether these 4 days dat I requested to work can get not lor haiz~ Sianz! =(

Anyway was reading a friend's blog just now. Or rather a ex-friend. As usual her blog entries were directed at me. I'm not being sensitive. I know her well enough. I treasure that friendship alot and this friend meant alot to me back now. Even till now, reading her blog, sometimes I have the urge to go up to her and thrash everything out. I admit I may have pissed her off coz she doesnt like the way I do things. And it's the same for me too. But I say them out. Why cant she tell me her views too. Why must she always keep quiet. I wanted to resolve them always but nothing ever comes out of it. I want to talk to her but she never opens herself up to talk to me. In the past, I felt upset angry about it. Now thinking back, I could still feel the same way. Coz I really do care for this friend. I duno whether is she reading my blog. But I doubt so coz I only gave a few people my blog add. She can hate me dislike me for so many things like she mentioned on her blog. Why cant she tell me as a friend back then? How much I treat her like good friend... And.. Haiz. These days we are just like strangers. Best is not see each other in school. But reading her blog.. I still feel something. And I guess a big part of it was coz she couldnt accept me and her bf being close. Close to what extent am I referring here? Watch movie together and have dinner together? It's not as if we are giving friend hugs or what. Before she was with him things were not that bad. After she was with him, she hid more of her thoughts. What's the point. I just wana say she's so silly. Coz of all this, the way she treats me is just like weather change. It just changes so suddenly. Haiz. Dun wan rake up the past le. After saying this much, I hope she'll forget about the unhappy stuffs and lead a happy life ever since.. I've never lost a friend. And a friend I feel so much for. How much I wanted to help her with her attitude prob with her behavior. But then in the end....

Well gona slp le tomorrow working at 11am. I'll be on a tight budget lately. Quite a number of people floating on my mind..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home