SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Thursday, December 29, 2005

我...

Ahh I'm feeling so bored now! Common tests coming lo.. Fren say wana meet for dinner tonite de end up coz her bf attitude.. Then she no mood meet le. Poor girl~ Haiz.. Taoyanz de henry tempt me go 85 eat end up he say wana watch tv.. Qi si wo le~! Haha.. So I gona be home all day lo.. Have to clear my report, tutorials and assignment ah.. Most probably sat sun mon working.. Then concentrate on tests le.. The previous 3 tests huh.. First one I nv study hard coz forgot abt it end up last min study haha.. The other 2 I did studied for it but din do my best.. Last semester le, I juz wana get dat diploma and siam haha! Hmm.. Praying vy hard now that I will be able to be a paramedic! I couldnt meet the minimum requirements thou.. But I really hope they will give me a chance.. And I will be happier than ever man haha.. =) I will work hard de hehe. ^.<

On diet lately ah.. Hope by cny can slim down hehe.. Gona shop for skirt/jean when i get pay.. And sandals.. Maybe some tops.. See how bah..

Hmm duno y I'm always stuck in love.. How I wish I wouldnt fall for someone.. How I wish someone would fall for me and make me fall for him.. It's so sad to be stuck in such a situation. =(

天天都需要你愛 我的心思由你猜
I LOVE YOU 我就是要你讓我每天都精彩
天天把它掛嘴邊 到底甚麼是真愛
I LOVE YOU 到底有幾分說得比想像更快

不得不愛
否則快樂從何而來
不得不愛
否則悲傷從何而來
不得不愛
否則我就失去未來
好像身不由己 不能自己很失敗
可是每天都過得精彩

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home