Hehe ^.<
Kekez my birthday is coming! Aww no darling to pei wo celebrate~ But very glad to have my girlfriends with me hee! ^.< Tomorrow going out too hee.. Got my pay le! :p Aww got deducted for CPF sobs~ No choice =( Well I'm happy with my life now ah.. I cherish my family and friends hehe. Work? =(
Actually I do enjoy my work la~ Working at this travel agency is kinda stressful bah. Only job dat I feel e stress, thou not alot la. I really dislike it bah sometimes. Fighting for sales and such stuffs haiz~ My fren bf have alot of job lobang. If can work weekend only, think I gona change job lor. Hmm bu guan le.. Just wana enjoy my life~ *hugs*
Gona start running on wed.. Have to go buy running shoes first lo.. So happy la to get pay hee.. I'll be happier if I can find a part time job I like and same pay or more? Kekez~
Actually I do enjoy my work la~ Working at this travel agency is kinda stressful bah. Only job dat I feel e stress, thou not alot la. I really dislike it bah sometimes. Fighting for sales and such stuffs haiz~ My fren bf have alot of job lobang. If can work weekend only, think I gona change job lor. Hmm bu guan le.. Just wana enjoy my life~ *hugs*
Gona start running on wed.. Have to go buy running shoes first lo.. So happy la to get pay hee.. I'll be happier if I can find a part time job I like and same pay or more? Kekez~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home