SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Monday, December 05, 2005

Ahh in school using kenrick's PC in student project room hehe. Sad lor 8am lec today is cancelled! I reach lecture hall saw some of the guys out there then I noe~ Sobs.. Lecturer did say durin last lec but i nv listen haha. Huo gai rite. Sobs~ =( So tired lor. Slpt at 2am last nite. Argh could have slp for an hour more leh! Next lec at 10am, dat is now! Haha but dun care. Blog le then go. Haha this lec super sianz de lor e lecturer talk mono tone somemore read everything from the lecture notes! Argh~ Last weekend was tiring lor. Work 11-10pm on both days~ Sat is colleague ask me wait for him la. Stupid next time die die say dun wan. I still get paid la. But tired mah. I go home liao thought about it and decide next time sat die die dun wan OT unless not enough manpower. Sun is short of staff so senior ask me OT then help lo. Lei si wo le~ =( Today class until 5pm then go home sleep hehe.

Tomorrow got lab at 2pm ah. Tonight gona slp dao bao! Hehe.. :p Argh sianz my com siaoz again. No time reformat. So leave it first haha. I can use com in school hee. But some webby cannot surf lor. Stupid~~~ Zzz. Hmm I wana colour/highlight my hair finally! Haha... All this while my friends ask me to try it out lo but I didnt want to coz I like my natural hair colour and I didnt want to spoil my hair texture. Now I wana colour/highlight coz I wan to try it out lo see how it looks like hee. But still I like my own natural colour kekez. Hmm tink I'll be getting a good shampoo and conditioner for colour hair so that my hair mei mei. Dun wan my hair to become dry lor coz of it. Then I'll be sad man. Duno when wana do it leh. Dajie wan go also haha. Think most probably I'll be going to Adrian hairstylist hehe. But have to call see how much first lo haha.

Aww I wana go ice skating leh. Chou Wendy say wat tue nite cannot go. She zhu zhu zhu. Haha she better read this entry man lol. :p Wendy~~~~ Tue nite hor hor hor lol. Cheap mah hahaha.. Not going kbox for e time being haha. Coz spend too much on kbox le kinda stupid haha. Keep singing e same songs also mah. But recent 2 kbox session is gathering with friends and celebrate my birthday so it's ok lo hehe. I wana go ECP too! Haha.. And MusicDreamer! I wana go watch gor gor play guitar hee.. :p Give him surprise visit~ :p

Hmm Adrian soo busy lately. Work till so tired haiz. Hmm deep in my heart, he's still my prince charming.. Kekez~ :p Hao la gona go class le hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home