19th Birthday~!
Kekez.. Went to kbox just now with my best friends to celebrate my 19th birthday! Hee so happy so fun.. Enjoyed myself so much! Thou all of them are having attachment now, they still pei wo sing till 1am hee.. :p I saw Adrian~ Wah he thin down alot lor poor thing~ =( Zhen taoyanz he have dat ren jian ren ai face lor hehe~ :p Hmmmf I ask him where is my birthday kiss he say dun have! Wah~~ Well I understand la. He is not those anyhow do things de guys. Aww how I wish to hug him~ Hee. Alamak now then rem I forgot make my birthday wish! Hee nvm I just did it hehe. Love my presents hee.. So fast leh my birthday is over! =( How nice it is if my birthday is 2 or 3 days wor hehe. So sad man so fast over le.. Was enjoying myself so much just now leh zhen bu she de~~ So happy pampering myself hee... Tue going partyworld with poly frenz lo.. Cannt so havoc le haha coz will xia si them.. Only tis group of fren go karaoke so siao de haha.. It's most enjoyable to go k with them lo kekez.. :p Ok gona slp le so tired hee.. Class at 12pm tml ah~ *hugss* I miss u again... Everytime I see u, it makes me miss u sobs..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home