SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Monday, December 12, 2005

Hmm feeling kinda tired now coz I slept late last nite... Haha I even forgot about the test this morning! Heng my friend reminded me last nite.. And well I only read through la~ Was too tired. And the paper today? Sianz all have to draw diagram.. Expected. Haha but I'm just so lazy to learn how to draw the diagrams. So for sure I gona fail this class test that is 20%~ =( Nvm I will study hard for my other tests hee. Cannot dui bu qi myself le haha. Hmm duno y I feel like singing today.. Haha guess singing is a very nice leisure to me bah.. Coz when I have things on my mind, I just sing.. Mood sianz mah then sing liao feel better hehe.. :p Waiting for my colleagues to confirm with me lo.. Hope we are going~ :p But then I wana shui bao bao leh.. Tomorrow no class mah kekez.. Gona clean my bunny cage go running.. I wana go salon do treatment for my hair too hee.. I asked him to pei wo qu.. Duno he can make it not.. But if he's going with me we'll have to go in the noon lo.. Coz he's working at nite mah.. So I have to clean my bunny cage at nite lo.. Haha dun care I not gona wake up early lo.. :p Whole day can do alot things de mah.. Have to sort out my notes too omgz so messy haha.. Last semester le must jiayouz.. Hehe.. :p

Thinking.... He may be the one for me.. but... Haiz.. Maybe I should have.. I dun really regret telling him. But thinking back I could have make the situation better.. But dats the past he have put it behind him le.. If given a chance, wo xiang hui dao guo qu.. Dat short, sweet memories.. With him....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home