SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Sunday, December 25, 2005

It's Xmas~ ^.<

Ahh feeling so tired now.. Work 11-8 lo tomorrow and monday also sobs~ Then went to Bugis shop awhile, go sis bf bro bdae party at his place. Wah the bus so long~ *yawns* I went to mos for xmas gathering later on. Hmm xmas isnt any special this year lo.. I want to get something for him so much but sadly I'm really broke~~ *sobs* Something happened to my company last nite. Haiz pity the girl.

Hmm I was thinking about him on the bus.. I thought to myself.. How did I fall for him.. And it just gets deeper and deeper. =) I couldnt find the answer and I drifted to the times we spend together. It was so nice I simply love it thou it wasnt anyting special. =) Haiz some people duno how to cherish their loved ones. They just take and let go of things easily. But me? I cherish the 'him' so much everytime and I havent learn to let go. Duno when will I be able to cherish him and let go when I have to. I thought of letting go before. But I duno where to start from. I dreamt of him again last nite. He's always so sweet to me in the dreams. Mayb I think too much in the day? But yesterday I din think much leh. No idea why I dreamt of him. Hmm my imagination getting better sia haha.. Always imagine. Guess it's not good to have good imagination bah.

Hmm talking about savings, I wana save de but always tempted to buy things for him when I go shopping. Was also thinking about being a paramedic since noon. I'll be graduating soon le. Actually I have passion for this job lo. Only thing is will they take me not coz I cannot meet their minimum weight and height.

Ok la I gona sleep le really cannot stand it le. Merry Xmas friends.. Do cherish ur loved ones~ =) Xiang ni~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home