SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Monday, December 19, 2005

Pampering myself~ :p

*yawns* Feeling soo tired now ah.. Just came home lo. Went to see a skin doc at Tampines with sis hehe.. Class ended at 3pm today. But I'm having flu~ =( Hee lately I've been pampering myself lo.. Bought a top, 2 skirts, a pair of heels.. Coloured my hair, see doc for my face.. :p So happy I got the things I want~ And now I'm really BROKE! :p So no more entertainment and shopping for me liao hehe.. I still want to get jeans and sandals kekez.. AND gosh I'm really fat.. Duno why weighing heavier and heavier lor omgz.. I've not been overeating lately leh.. Thinking issit coz of the gained muscles mass? Coz I went running mah.. Wanted to run 3 times a week but realise I dun have the time to do so.. So I decided to do skipping and crunches daily, run once a week hehe.. :p Hmm tests coming le wor.. This thur I have 2 tests! So sad tomorrow I cant go running coz I'm having flu.. I'll still run if tomorrow I'm feeling better~ =) Ok I gona go eat something le.. Haven had my dinner ah.. Then go sleep~ :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home