SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year~! ^.<

Hehe 2006 has just arrived! Well just went for supper with sis and frenz at Jalan Kayu ah. Thou I wanted to have a celebration with my frenz, but too broke le so nvm lo. I still enjoyed myself just now hehe. Laughing like mad man lol~ :p Hmm what happen in 2005 ah..

Haha I dun reli remember every detail man.. Gosh I'm just so lazy to recall lo haha.. Hmm 2005 I had my 3rd bf.. Big age gap.. Characters couldnt click at all but he insisted on trying out the relationship. So we were together for 3months with alot of break and patch along the way. Finally we had a clean break. In the future if something were to ask how many ex bf I had before, dun tink I'm going to mention about him haha. In the first place I shouldnt have fell for him or rather shouldnt have had the relationship lor. Coz I already knew it clearly from the start that it's not going to work. From then till now, I have been single for 4mths! Haha.. Most of my close frenz knows I've got someone in mind right now yah~ =) Hmm.. Thinking back.. Probably the best that could happen is for him to slowly find out that I have liking for him. Well life are full of regrets~ I dun reli have alot of regrets. Just a few that I could remember? But recalling them make me learn to handle the same situation better in the future. =) And for now.. I wish for everything to go smooth in 2006~ :p Work, studies, love life, family, friendship! I'm learning day by day... I hope he is too. Still deep in my heart, he holds a special place~ Duno y he is just dat special. Haha whenever I think of those memories, aww can they happen again?? =) So many dreams of him can they happen in reality? Haha MAYBE one day. Who knows huh lol :p

Studies.. It's my last semester le.. Trying to do my best.. I want to take up those jobs that I wanted to last time but didnt have the chance.. Before I find a stable job and be stuck wif it for at least 2 yrs? And hopefully I'm happily stucked wif it ah haha.. And what job I haven try and I wanted to leh? Work at kbox! Hehe.. Actually I applied for the job dat time lo.. But sadly cine oni wans full time dun wan part-time.. Partyworld wana employ but muz work 7pm-3am dad dun allow! Hmmmf~ Dun care lor when I graduate I'm already 20 gona start stable job le. So I DUN CARE I muz go kbox play for a few mths then I wun regret lor. Or else I dun have chance in e future le! And I can work with him! One more wish granted! :p

Money.. Haha working hard and spending hard these days man cant stand myself haha.. Pamper myself till so happy kekez.. And love buying things for him hehe.. CNY work got high pay hehe. So happy haven get DEC pay very eager to get JAN pay le kekez~ :p

Hmm not enough time to play study work slp hehe.. And I feel kinda stupid leh.. This week hol dun wan slp early rest more.. Everyday slp at 3am! Wah dark eye circles so jialat aww! =( Got rest more la.. But slp at such time sure bu mei de lor! *sob sobs* Ok muz jiayouz le...

Lastly, wana wish all my dearest frenz all the best for this new year 2006! Stay healthy and SmiLe AlwaYs~! *big hugs* Miss ya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home