Feeling contented with myself~ :p
Hmm was studying for my test lo.. Taking a short break now hee. I really concentrate and study hard. Happy for myself~ =) Hmm mum told me just now duno dad got give money buy cny clothes not. Every year have 100 de. Of coz after I start working not getting it from him anymore la. Last yr getting it le~ =( Duno la~ Sianz lor if never get. Coz I wana shop. I've got 3 tops, and I want sandals, skirts, dress, and jeans. I dun have so much money lor. Angbao around 100 oni lor. =( And dats after cny. Now? Sobs~ Hope can get bah. Feb pay have extra money la. But I promise my gang something lo haha. And my sis~ Plus to be fair have to give mum something mah. So dats 100 gone from my feb pay hahaz. I dun really mind la. Once in awhile have extra money mah. =) The rest of feb pay I wana save bah. Kinda contradicting lor. I wana save and I wana play. Actually play also not much. I wana study hard for the rest of this semester. Plus I have to work, meaning not much time to go out with friends. So hopefully can have some savings bah. Jiayouz to myself~! *hugss* Ice-skating, roller blading, kbox, dinner with friends, shopping, cycling.. Haha all these my favorite entertainment man.. ^.< Orh still gona visit dermatologist leh~ Ouch like dat cannot make it leh.. Hmm maybe after cny then visit her haha.. Thou she say must go back 3 weeks after first visit lo. But dun care la. Haha.. After cny, that is 2 months later then go back! Haha the creams effect so slow man go back also e same~~ Consultation $15 lehz haha..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home