SmiLe AlwaYs... (o.O)

Monday, January 23, 2006

Hmmmf stupid pizza rider almost caused an accident just now! He went right pass the red lights and our cab which is travelling in perpendicular to his direction almost bang into him! He was real lucky dat our cab was slow and e-break fast enough lor. It happened when we were just starting to move when it turned green light at the junction. And coz of him the car behind us nearly crash into us too. Zzz. What irresponsible driver. After he sped past he stopped some distance ahead and looked back. He should have at least drove back to apologise for his dangerous driving lor. What a fellow who doesnt noe how to treasure his own life and others. Zzz.

Anyway I met up with mum after work and she wanted go chinatown buy cny pot plants.. So we went.. Got the stuffs.. Ate some dim sum and took cab home lo hee.. =)

Regarding that friend of mine, I left her a friendster testimonial yesterday. I've sort of got some 'feedback' bah. Well I'm not very sure what is she thinking right now. Since its this way, I'll just let those memories stay with me.. No point pursueing a matter where the other concerned party doesnt seem interested to do so. At least I know I tried to do something about it. I'm already contented with myself.

Where have he been.. Busy? Hopefully he is and not avoiding me for some reasons. Someone asked me something about bgr.. Didnt kinda believe I have been single for some time. Hmm actually I'm already used to being single.. I'm happy I have freedom I have friends to accompany me.. =) But still of coz deep in my heart I yearn for my pure love.

Well gona slp le.. Tomorrow still have night class lor.. Gona clean bunny cage after class lo.. I miss you at times, sometimes.. or maybe alot of times... Thou I have some nice feelings for someone else at times, dat 100% I gave u I just didnt give it to them.. I just didnt fall deeper for them.. I duno y also... I just went with my feelings and emotions.. Maybe I'm trapped with u in my heart...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home